After being frozen for three hours in the meeting room (it really is a refrigerator decorated with chairs, conference table, and projector), my brain is going through a long thawing process. During thawing process, I cannot seem to think properly and my mind is currently wandering to a website.
My old friend, Pepen (not real name), appeared in my yahoo messenger yesterday:
Pepen : Oi !
Me : Pen, i’m busy, make it quick ! You have 1 minute !
Pepen : Hiya, sok sibuk lo ! Check out this website and let me know what you think ! (sending some URL) Click on”SD” (SD is Indonesian for Elementary school ) !
Me : Oh … (clicking …)
It was a school website, SD Islam Amalina , and then I clicked on menu “Profil >> Dewan Guru & Karyawan “. Shocked ! Horrified ! Surprised ! Pepen is the school principal (Kepala Sekolah) . Whhaaatt !!?? This can’t possibly be true ! I have yet to see any elementary school principal younger than 45 years old , let alone a crazy one !
Pepen’s crime record include :
- Singing ‘Kenangan Terindah‘ in extremely intolerable volume
- Daily purposeless giggling sessions with his lifelong buddy : Winly
- Playing pranks on pretty much everyone -_-, including me !
- Constant bullying of our poor friend Sulthon (real name)
- anddddd he once forced me to accompany him stalking two hot girls – until he realised that the ‘hot girls’ have rather rich baritone voices ^^.
Gone are the days where educators are fuddy-duddies carrying huge wooden ruler aimed at your hand when you fail to answer 6×7 correctly ! Strange .. I heard these days people call this ‘abusive’ , it used to be called ‘educative’ . Anyway, despite his occasional antics, I know that education is one of his life’s passions, photography comes second to that. So fingers crossed, he’ll make a super kepala sekolah ! ^^